Next week, the migration to San Francisco will begin as you crunch peanuts at 30,000 feet or coax your Prius Hybrid up 101 or over the bridge to the 2012 PivotLink Customer & Marketing Analytics Summit. You’ll enjoy San Francisco’s most beautiful time of year and hang with locals who are fired-up about fall in the City by the Bay – from the America’s Cup World Series to the Golden Gate Bridge 75-Year Anniversary.
If you attended last year, you already know about the great speakers and well-stocked bar at the customer party. You know all about that sleep-deprived feeling like you just did the Escape from Alcatraz triathlon. We’re dialing it up even more this year! But fear not. Here’s your 5 hour energy drink with everything you need to know to get revved-up and in the zone for the 2012 Summit.
Where do I need to be? What’s on the agenda?
- It’s all happening October 24 – 26, 2012 at the W San Francisco (181 Third Street San Francisco, CA 94103)
- Our Summit begins with a Welcome Reception on Wednesday, October 24th at 6:00 p.m.
- Our core Summit day is Thursday, October 25th 8:30 – 5:00 with non-stop industry keynotes, customer success spotlights and a panel on winning analytics strategies of the leading brands hosted by Susan Reda, Editor, STORES Media.
- Our last training session will end on Friday, October 26th at 12:00 p.m.
Browse the agenda with all the details, including Thursday’s party.
What should I pack?
- Orange – Not only is it PivotLink’s official color, you can show props to the world’s greatest baseball team in the chase for the National League Championship Series – go SF Giants!
- A bike helmet – In case you want to join stump jumper Bruce Armstrong’s 5am single track ride on Mount Tam.
- Your camera – If you don’t bump into local celebs Robin Williams and Santana, you can hook TMZ up with pics of you and our A-list speakers such as IDC’s Greg Girard; Kellogg Innovation Network’s Robert Wolcott, Ph.D.; STORES Editor Susan Reda; Freshpair’s Matthew Butlein; Responsys starlet Heather Blank; Allrecipes.com VP of Business Intelligence (BI) Steven Smith; Retail TouchPoints’ Andrew Gaffney, and Shelley Nandkeolyar, Shop.org Board Member Emeritus and Senior Partner at GVG Capital.
- Your guitar – So you can jam at the party after hearing cool up-and-coming bands from San Francisco and Boston, like the Hub Dub & Adios Amigo.
- An appetite – You’ve probably heard, our guests eat well.
- A credit card – Because SF shopping rocks.
- Your best Canadian accent, eh? To welcome PivotLink north of the border.
- Your phone – For your Facebook check-in at the Welcome Reception on Wed. Oct. 24th at the W in San Francisco.
- A notepad – For all the great ideas you can’t wait to implement when you get back to the office.
- A neck pillow – To catch some zzzz’s on your flight back.
So now you’re ready!
If we forgot something for the packing list, tweet it to us at @pivotlink using #PLSummit12. And if you know someone who forgot to register, there’s still time at